PITTSBURGH, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) will be webcasting the ANSYS 2012 Investor Day – A Renaissance in Engineering, being held at the NASDAQ in Times Square, New York City on March 1, 2012.
The morning webcast will begin at 10:00 a.m. ET and end at 12:00 p.m. ET, resuming in the afternoon at 1:00 p.m. ET and ending at 3:00 p.m. ET. Please go to http://investors.ansys.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=108312 to access the webcast.
Live Webcast AgendaPresentations:
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
- Jim Cashman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Josh Fredberg, VP Marketing
- Joe Fairbanks, VP Global Sales and Service
- Dr. Andrew Yang, President & General Manager Apache Design, Inc.
- Maria Shields, VP and Chief Financial Officer
- Question and Answer Session
The archived webcast will also be available on the investor relations section of the company's website www.ansys.com through March 30, 2012. About ANSYS, Inc. ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations ― no matter their industry ― to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,200 professionals, many of them experts in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information. ANSS-F
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts