EDGAR® Online To Present At NYSSA’s XBRL And Financial Analysis Technology Conference
EDGAR® Online, Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGR), a premier provider of fundamental financial data, analytics and disclosure management services, announced today that Elias- John Kies, director of analytics, will present at NYSSA’s XBRL and Financial Analysis Technology Conference in New York City on Wednesday, February 29, 2012. The conference will explore and demonstrate the use of eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) in equity research and analysis, as well as present new research, industry trends and technologies.
“Today, the biggest problem facing the XBRL market is not the mandated adoption for public issuers, but rather the lack of understanding of its value. If XBRL data is correctly provided and tagged, there is a tremendous opportunity for the institutional investor community to tap the power of XBRL for better and more efficient investment decisions,” said Kies, director of analytics, EDGAR Online.
In the “Analytical Tools Demonstration” panel, Kies will join Eric Linder of SavaNet and Campbell Pryde of XBRL US to provide attendees with a demonstration of emerging analytical tools and insight on the value of XBRL data after it is collected and organized.
The conference will take place at Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business in New York City, February 29 from 3:00 to 6:30 p.m.Helpful links:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV