SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RSA Conference -- Commtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH) today announced the availability of its enhanced Antivirus for Email solution which uses a unique dual-detection approach to ensure malware identification from the zero-hour of an outbreak through any stage of the malware lifecycle. Fast detection of new malware is made possible by a combination of:
- GlobalView Cloud zero-hour detection – utilizing the vast resources of Commtouch's GlobalView™ Cloud to quickly identify malware outbreaks by analyzing patterns in email structure and distribution.
- High performance, multi-layer file scanning – including techniques such as heuristics, algorithmic scanning, signature based scanning, and emulation to accurately detect malware in email attachments.
Commtouch's Antivirus for Email can be integrated into the products of security and networking vendors, and into service providers' infrastructure.
"Ipswitch strives to provide industry-best products and support, and our OEM partnership with Commtouch has extended our ability to keep our customers satisfied," said Tripp Allen President of Ipswitch's Messaging Division. "Commtouch's dual-detection anti-malware approach helps ensure we keep our customers safe from malware and their mailboxes free of unwanted email.""Email-borne malware remains a considerable threat, with well conceived social engineering convincing recipients to open and execute harmful attachments," said Amir Lev, Commtouch's chief technology officer. "Commtouch's expertise and range of services enable us to provide a unique combination of cloud-based zero-hour detection and antivirus technologies that strengthen the offerings of our service provider and vendor partners." Commtouch's team will be available at the RSA Conference, Booth 253, from February 28 – March 1 in San Francisco, California to discuss its technologies in person. To learn more about Commtouch's Antivirus for Email, visit http://www.commtouch.com/AV-for-email About CommtouchCommtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH) safeguards the world's leading security companies and service providers with cloud-based Internet security services. Real-time threat intelligence from Commtouch's GlobalView™ Cloud powers its Web filtering, email security and antivirus solutions, protecting thousands of organizations and hundreds of millions of users worldwide. Information about Commtouch can be found at http://www.commtouch.com or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blog: http://blog.commtouch.com
- Twitter: @Commtouch
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/commtouch
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/commtouch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV