W&T Offshore Inc Stock Upgraded (WTI)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 25.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 124.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $20.52 million to $46.07 million.
- The gross profit margin for W&T OFFSHORE INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.60% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 74.45% to $125.43 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, W&T OFFSHORE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.34%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.