W&T Offshore Inc Stock Upgraded (WTI)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 25.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 124.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $20.52 million to $46.07 million.
- The gross profit margin for W&T OFFSHORE INC is currently very high, coming in at 75.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 17.60% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 74.45% to $125.43 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, W&T OFFSHORE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.34%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.