Openwave And Juniper Networks To Host Global Mobile Operator Event At Mobile World Congress 2012
Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV), a global software innovator and the inventor of the mobile internet, will showcase its latest offerings at the GSMA’s LTE Forum series at Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona, Spain. Openwave is co-sponsoring a session with Juniper Networks titled, “Network Optimisation and Data Monetisation” that will be held on Tuesday, February 28, from 15:15 to 16:30 pm in Hall 7, Auditorium C. Operators confirmed to participate in this session include:
- Mathew Oommen, President Strategy and Product Development, Reliance 4G, former CTO Sprint – Panelist
- Frode Stoldal, CTO Telenor Norway – Panelist
- Ed Hyde, General Manager Mobile, Telecom New Zealand – Panelist
- Masaaki Koga, General Manager Industry Standards, KDDI – Panelist
- Khalifa Al Shamsi Group Senior Vice President Network Strategy, Etisalat - Panelist
- Susan Welsh de Grimaldo, Senior Director, Mobile Broadband, Strategy Analytics – Moderator.
This session will be immediately followed by a cocktail reception at 16:30.
In addition to the LTE Forum, Openwave will also host an exclusive invitation-only luncheon on Wednesday, February 29, from 12:15-13:45 in Hall 5, Level 0 at the Network Capacity event taking place at the GSMA Apps Planet.
“Openwave’s strategic partnership and joint solutions with Juniper demonstrate our understanding of what mobile operators need in 2012 and beyond,” said Mike Mulica, CEO, Openwave. “The ability to dynamically offer customized subscriber offerings while effectively managing network congestion is a necessity for operators as they continue to look for ways to attract and keep subscribers, while keeping costs down. We believe our relationship with Juniper will continue to enable operators to effectively manage network resources while providing superior subscriber experiences.”Openwave will showcase live solution demonstrations of its Application Congestion Control and Price Plan Innovation solutions in the Juniper Networks Courtyard Meeting Suite located in Hall 3.0 Courtyard - CY06. About Openwave Systems Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV) is a global software innovator and the inventor of the mobile internet. Openwave established many of the foundational patents that allow mobile devices to connect to the Internet. Over the years, the company has built a patent portfolio of approximately 200 patents covering many innovations spanning smart devices, cloud technologies and unified messaging. Today Openwave provides all-Internet Protocol (all-IP) mediation and messaging solutions that enable communication service providers to create and deliver smarter services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV