Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ:RSYS), a leading provider of embedded wireless infrastructure solutions, today announced it has achieved 175 wireless infrastructure customer wins—a notable achievement that reflects the company’s leadership across multiple technology domains, including LTE/3G wireless core, small cells, audio and video conferencing, IP media processing, mobile network security, aerospace and defense communications and network traffic management.
Radisys combines hardware, software and services with unparalleled market expertise to develop integrated solutions that enable original equipment manufacturers and systems integrators to create communications products for network operators faster, more affordably and with less project risk. Radisys solutions are used in a wide variety of 3G and 4G /LTE mobile network applications, including: Radio Access Networks (RAN) from femtocells to macrocells; LTE Evolved Packet Core (LTE EPC); Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and policy management; wireless security; and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) network services.
NEC Corporation, a global leader in the integration of information technology and network technologies, was the first customer to leverage Radisys’ AdvancedTCA (ATCA) products for wireless operators in 2002. “NEC selected Radisys 10 years ago to help develop our telecom platforms because of the company’s ATCA expertise, technology leadership and ability to innovate with NEC as the needs of mobile operators evolved,” said Mr. Kazuya Hashimoto, vice president and senior general manager, Network Platform Operation Unit, NEC Corporation. “As standards-based communications technology has matured, we have continued to partner with Radisys to add new applications to the common platform.”
Radisys customers include Tier 1, 2 and 3 network equipment providers worldwide who choose Radisys for a broad range of embedded wireless infrastructure solutions, including:
- World-renowned Trillium wireless protocol software
- ATCA platforms and best-in-class packet processing, compute and switch modules
- IP media servers and application software for delivering value-added services
- COM Express modules for rugged/extended temperature operating environments
- Award-winning wireless security gateways and compact network appliance platforms
- World-class customer support, including testing, certification, repair, warranty and field service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts