- Quadruple Broadband Antenna Family 65°: Supports 790-960 MHz, 2 arrays 1710-2170 MHz and 2.5-2.69 GHz systems for European markets. The three antennas in this family allow network operators to reuse existing site infrastructure by exchanging and upgrading existing dual or tri band antennas, without compromising network performance.
- Triple Broadband Antenna Family 65°: Supports 709-960 MHz, 1710-2170 MHz and 2.5-2.69 GHz systems for European markets. The three antennas in this family enable operators to maintain the same outer dimensions as already deployed multiband antennas, decreasing the variable downtilt capability and reducing the CAPEX spend for 2600MHx upgrades.
- Dual Broadband Antenna Family 65°: Combines 1710-2170 MHz and 2.5-2.69 GHz systems for European markets. This family enables mechanical width reduction down to 9”, allowing operators to reuse existing site infrastructure without compromising current network coverage.
- Dual Broadband Antenna Family 45°: Combines 698-894 MHz and 1710-2170 MHz systems for North American markets.
- Single Broadband Antenna Family 45°: Supports 698-894 MHz systems for North American markets.
Powerwave Technologies Launches New Multiband And Wideband Antennas At Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.