NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Jim Cramer fills his blog on RealMoney every day with his up-to-the-minute reactions to what's happening in the market and his legendary ahead-of-the-crowd ideas. This week he blogged on:
- why Hewlett-Packard is in trouble; and
- Salesforce.com's astounding quarter.
Click here for information on RealMoney, where you can see all the blogs, including Jim Cramer's -- and reader comments -- in real time.
H-P Is a Helpless GiantPosted at 1:26 p.m. EST on Thursday, Feb. 23. Lot of winners, one big loser. That's how I feel today about Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), where virtually every division seems to be in free fall and the vultures are circling everywhere. First, we tend to forget that Hewlett-Packard is huge, a $120-billion-in-sales company that has its tendrils deeply rooted in the corporate market, but also has a substantial consumer business through printers and personal computers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV