KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.40 per share on its common stock, an increase of 5 cents per share or approximately 14% from the previous semiannual rate of $0.35 per share. The dividend will be payable April 10, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 16, 2012.
About DST Systems, Inc.
DST Systems, Inc . provides sophisticated information processing solutions and services to support the global asset management, insurance, retirement, brokerage, and healthcare industries. In addition to technology products and services, DST also provides integrated print and electronic statement and billing solutions through DST Output. DST's world-class data centers provide technology infrastructure support for asset management, insurance and healthcare companies around the globe. Headquartered in Kansas City, MO., DST is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE DST Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV