National Financial Partners CEO Presents At BAML 2012 Insurance Conference (Transcript)
Our second client segment is our individual client group. That’s where our life insurance business is as well as our wealth management business and I will again talk about the evolution of the company in a minute, but that’s really where we handle people that are in the high note worth market place. Our wealth management business has been extremely strong and its our life insurance business that of all of our categories has had the most challenges in this most recent environment and I’ll talk a little bit about that in a minute.
And then finally our third segment is our segment that services Independent Advisors in the market place and that’s our broker dealer and our registered investment advisor, where a top 10 broker dealer or registered investment advisor business has grown substantially and we have continued to invest in that business, so that we can really grow that business through the recruiting or independent advisors who are really looking for a much more transformational way to run there business.
So those are our three categories. Again, all independent, all of them we think have very storing growth potential.
Lets see if I can make these arrows work. I mentioned Open Architecture and again I think for us the vendor relationships are so important to us and what we are seeing today, particularly with a lot of the well diversified companies is that they look a lot like us. When you think of some of these major names up there, they might be dealing in the life insurance business, they will be the variable annuity business, they’ll be the group life business, they will be in the ancillary business, the benefit side and we really as a company can have a multi point relationship with them.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV