Cryptography Research, Inc.:
|Who:||Cryptography Research, Inc., a division of Rambus Inc.|
|Where:||RSA Conference 2012|
|Moscone Convention Center|
|San Francisco, CA|
|When:||February 27 – March 2, 2012|
At the 2012 RSA Conference, executives at Cryptography Research, Inc. (CRI), a division of Rambus, will lead and participate in four sessions and panels that address topics ranging from general security matters to mobile device threats to bringing promising security technologies to scale.
Additionally, Paul Kocher, president and chief scientist at CRI, will be participating as a judge in RSA’s Innovation Sandbox, a half-day program dedicated to exploring and evaluating new and promising information security technologies.
CRI will also demonstrate (Booth # 1039) and discuss its differential power analysis (DPA) countermeasures as well as its hardware-based security core solution, CryptoFirewall™. For additional details, visit: www.cryptography.comCryptography Research, Inc. Presentations: Monday, February 27, 2012 Title: Security Basics Seminar 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Room 307Benjamin Jun, vice president & chief technology officer at CRI and executives at CERT, Cigital, Delphiis, iSEC Partners, Juniper Networks, Omgeo and RSA In this day-long course, Benjamin Jun will join other security thought-leaders to discuss some of the most important security principles and technologies. The course is designed to lay a foundation of essential concepts that will enhance participants’ understanding of the advanced security issues to be discussed throughout the RSA Conference.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV