STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cenveo, Inc. (NYSE: CVO) announced today that it will be hosting a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 1st, to discuss the company's fourth quarter and year-end results. A live webcast of the call will be accessible on Cenveo's website: www.cenveo.com.
Cenveo (NYSE: CVO), headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, is a leading global provider of print and related resources, offering world-class solutions in the areas of envelopes, custom labels, specialty packaging, commercial print, and publisher solutions. The company provides a one-stop offering through services ranging from design and content management to fulfillment and distribution. With approximately 9,000 employees worldwide, we pride ourselves on delivering quality solutions and service every day for our more than 100,000 customers. For more information please visit us at www.cenveo.com.
Inquiries from analysts and investors should be directed to Dean Cherry at (203) 595-3603.SOURCE Cenveo, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV