Bank of Hawaii Corporation (NYSE:BOH) today announced that Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer Peter S. Ho will present at the Sandler O’Neill 2012 West Coast Financial Services Conference being held on Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, Calif.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is scheduled to present at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A webcast of the presentation will be available by registering with Sandler O’Neill at http://www-waa-akam.thomson-webcast.net/us/dispatching/SOP_201203. A replay of the presentation will be available for 30 days following the conclusion of the conference. The replay will also be available on the Company's web site, www.boh.com.
Bank of Hawaii Corporation is a bank holding company providing a broad
range of financial products and services to customers in Hawaii and the
Pacific Islands (Guam, nearby islands and American Samoa). The Company’s
principal subsidiary, Bank of Hawaii, was founded in 1897 and is the
largest independent financial institution in Hawaii. For more
information about Bank of Hawaii Corporation, see the Company’s web
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV