To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
Cellcom Israel (CEL): "No, I'm worried about that yield. No thank you."
Oncothyreon (ONTY): "I'm willing to speculate on biotech, but this one has no revenues. It's too out there for me."Goldcorp (GG): "They delivered. I think GG is a buy, although I still like SPDR Gold Shares (GLD) more." SandRidge Energy (SD): "I'm willing to go with Sandridge. They did a good job and that's something worth buying." Michael Kors (KORS): "The stock has pulled back 7%. That's a terrific level to get in." ConocoPhillips (COP): "You buy, buy, buy. That stock is for me." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV