NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- In case you missed them, here are the top 10 most popular articles and videos on TheStreet today.
Stephanie Link, director of research for TheStreet, is underweight consumer staples, but has found a few stocks in the sector worth buying. (Stocks include PG, UL)
Wynn's Wacky War; J&J's Total Recall; Odyssey's Titanic Screwing; Randy's Tough Times; Can't Stand The Weatherford.
The Dow is holding above 13,000 for the second time this week on further signs that the economy is rebounding.
The shares' returns range from 15% to 105%.
Economic data as well as developments at Bank of America and Citigroup could drive action in stocks on Friday.
Here are today's top research calls.
Matt Brownell of MainStreet.com
Most products are now cheaper to buy online, but traditional retailers still have the advantage for a few products.
These stocks, which go ex-dividend Monday, are rated buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Chesapeake Energy, Transocean and Weatherford International all have made missteps that make for trading opportunities.
Apple directors must get majority backing from shareholders; Salesforce and Gap report after hours.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV