Builders FirstSource (BLDR) is a supplier and manufacturer of structural and related building products for residential new construction. This stock is trading up 6.6% to $3.19 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.00-$3.2352-Week Range: $1.01-$3.39 Volume: 466,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 173,802 From a technical perspective, BLDR is now trading within range of triggering a big breakout trade if this stock can manage to take out some overhead resistance at $3.20 to $3.39 with high-volume. Traders should watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that BLDR wants to trend much higher. Look for volume on the move that's near of well above 173,802 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for BLDR to re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at $4.30 to around $5. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV