Senomyx (SNMX) is focused on using taste receptor-based assays and screening technologies to discover and develop flavors, flavor enhancers and bitter blockers for the packaged food, beverage and ingredient supply companies. This stock is trading up 14% at $3.80 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.36-$3.8852-Week Range: $2.82-$7.46 Volume: 308,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 132,525 From a technical perspective, SNMX is soaring back above its 50-day moving average of $3.53 today on big volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in SNMX if this stock can manage to take out some near-term overhead resistance at $3.94 to $3.99 with heavy volume. If we get that action soon, then look for SNMX to make a run at its 200-day moving average of $4.32 or possibly back towards its October high of $5.25. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV