Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE: GB), today announced that Mr. Thomas J. Hook, President and CEO and Thomas J. Mazza, Senior Vice President and CFO, will participate in the 2012 RBC Capital Markets’ Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York on Tuesday, February 28, 2012, at 3:35 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available via a link on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website at www.greatbatch.com.
Please note that the time is subject to change. It is recommended that listeners log on 15 minutes early in order to register and download any necessary software. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a recorded replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the completion of the presentation and will be archived on our website and will be accessible for 90 days.
About Greatbatch, Inc.Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE: GB) provides top-quality technologies to industries that depend on reliable, long-lasting performance through its brands Greatbatch Medical, Electrochem and QiG Group. Greatbatch Medical develops and manufactures critical medical device technologies for the cardiac, neurology, vascular and orthopaedic markets. Electrochem designs and manufactures battery and wireless sensing technologies for high-end niche applications in the energy, military, portable medical, and other markets. The QiG Group empowers the design and development of new medical devices for our core markets. Additional information about the Company is available at www.greatbatch.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV