American International Group (AIG)
Q4 2011 Earnings Call
February 24, 2012 08:00 am ET
ExecutivesElizabeth Werner – Vice President, Head of Investor RelationsRobert H. Benmosche – President and Chief Executive OfficerDavid L. Herzog – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerPeter D. Hancock – Chief Executive Officer, ChartisJay S. Wintrob – President and Chief Executive Officer, Domestic Life and Retirement ServicesBrian T. Schreiber – Treasurer, Executive Vice President, Treasury and Capital MarketsJohn Q. Doyle – Chief Executive Officer, Global Commercial Business, ChartisAnalystsJoshua Shanker – Deutsche Bank SecuritiesMichael Nannizzi – Goldman SachsEdward Spehar – Bank of America/Merrill LynchAndrew Kligerman – UBSDaniel Johnson – Citadel InvestmentsJosh Stirling – Sanford BernsteinGregory Locraft – Morgan StanleyPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by AIG
» American International Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» AIG's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» American International Group, Inc. Q4 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» American International Group Inc. Q3 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV