Executives from a select group of publicly traded micro-cap technology companies will present an update about their business and future prospects at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ 4th Annual Technology Innovators Micro-cap Conference on March 29, 2012.
Technology stocks are expected to be in favor this year. Barry Sine, CFA, CMT, managing director at Drexel Hamilton, will provide an overview of investing in technology stocks, with a focus on emerging micro-cap companies. This conference is a great opportunity for financial professionals to uncover hidden gem investment opportunities in the small- and micro-cap technology space.
Micro-caps offer a significant portfolio diversification opportunity. The group typically has very low correlations with other US equity classes (as low as 0.60 compared to the S&P 500 during 1972–2006), as well as low correlations with international equity and fixed-income securities. That coupled with predictions that tech stocks will beat the market this year mean microcap technology companies may present a promising opportunity for investors.
Presenting companies include:
- ClearOne Communications (NASDAQ: CLRO)
- Computer Task Group (NASDAQ: CTGX)
- DecisionPoint Systems (OTCBB: DPSI)
- Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL)
- Radvision (NASDAQ: RVSN)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV