Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Kenneth Cole Productions, Inc. (“KCP” or the “Company”) (NYSE: KCP) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the receipt of a going private proposal from Kenneth Cole, the Company’s Chairman and CEO. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Kenneth Cole would pay $15 per share for every KCP share he does not currently own; he currently holds 47% of the Company’s stock. The transaction has a total approximate value of $280 million.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://www.zlk.com/kenneth-cole-productions-kcp, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
The investigation concerns, among other things, whether the consideration to be paid to KCP shareholders is unfair, inadequate, and substantially below the fair or inherent value of KCP. In particular, at least one analyst set a price target for KCP stock at $17.00 per share.
If you own common stock in KCP and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or http://www.zlk.com.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, California and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV