MAUMEE, Ohio, Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Andersons, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ANDE) today announced a second quarter 2012 cash dividend of 15 cents ($0.15) payable April 23, 2012, to shareholders of record on April 2, 2012.
This is The Andersons' 62
nd consecutive quarterly cash dividend since its listing on the Nasdaq on
February 20, 1996. There are approximately 18.5 million common shares outstanding.
About The Andersons, Inc.The Andersons, Inc. is a diversified company with interests in the grain, ethanol and plant nutrient sectors of U.S. agriculture, as well as in railcar leasing and repair, turf products production, and general merchandise retailing. Founded in Maumee, Ohio, in 1947, the company now has operations across the United States, in Puerto Rico, and has rail equipment leasing interests in Canada and Mexico. For more information, visit The Andersons online at www.andersonsinc.com. SOURCE The Andersons, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV