NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Tuesday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Monday to qualify for the next dividend payment: McDonald's (MCD), Lockheed Martin (LMT), Southwest Airlines (LUV), L-3 Communications (LLL), Loews (L), Sara Lee (SLE), Tyson Foods (TSN) and Wendy's (WEN).
Each of the stocks was rated buy at TheStreet Ratings.
The fast food chain earlier this month reported 6.7% global comparable sales growth in January."January's +6.7% global comp was higher than our/Street estimates of 5.9%," Oppenheimer analysts wrote in a Feb. 8 report. "Trends were solid across all regions driven in part by new product buzz (like Chicken McBites in the US) and favorable weather patterns. We keep our 2012E/2013E EPS estimates of $5.73/$6.30 unchanged and believe the stock's risk/reward profile remains fairly balanced." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.8% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $124.32. The stock closed Friday at $100.32 and is down 0.01% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV