BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- With record cash in their coffers and investors eager to make up for a lost year in 2011, dividend stocks are paying out even more cash this month.
Even though the broad market is testing its post-recession highs this week, investors are still focused on income, and for good reason. It's earnings season, after all, a time that holds special significance for income investors: It's the period each quarter when companies announce their profits to Wall Street, as well as the dividends that those profits are paying for.
This year, the first quarter of earnings is looking especially attractive.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV