WALL TOWNSHIP, N.J., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Coates International, Ltd. (NASDAQ OTCBB: COTE) – Coates International, Ltd. (the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has signed a confidentiality agreement with an American auto manufacturer, that expresses interest in approximately 1,000 small, lightweight CSRV engines per year. These engines will utilize regular gasoline and produce high mileage per gallon and ultra low emissions.
Management is fully confident that the Company can deliver an engine that can fulfill all these requirements.
The Company is highly successful with gasoline engines that produced only ultra low emissions, significantly high mileage per gallon, and reduced maintenance.
The Company has successfully developed and built 1 CYL, 2 CYL, 4 CYL, 6 CYL, and 8 CYL gasoline engines.Management is extremely pleased and excited about the Company's future prospects for this opportunity and other projects. This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Please see our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Our public filings with the SEC may be viewed and printed on the website maintained by the SEC at http://www.sec.gov.
THE COATES OFFICIAL NEWS WEBSITE www.coatesengine.com www.mostadvancedengine.com SOURCE Coates International, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV