Everything Apple does is subject to incredible levels of scrutiny, as the media, analysts, Wall Street, and fan-boys all pay attention to the latest and greatest from Cupertino. There are countless websites devoted to rumors about Apple, while hordes of media, developers and fanboys flock to the company's events.
From iPads to iPhones, iPods and Macs, Apple's product are everywhere. Just look at Apple's first quarter results when the tech giant earned $13.87 a share on revenue of $46.33 billion. Wall Street estimates weren't even close.
Apple's stock has had an incredible run year-to-date, gaining 27.5%, and 47.3% over the past twelve months, far outpacing the broader markets. Even with these outsized gains, the stock is relatively under-owned, compared to other stocks in the Russell 1000.Here are the five reasons why J.P. Morgan is still incredibly bullish on Apple.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV