- NextBox 2.0 from Rogers delivers TV without borders -
TORONTO, Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications unveiled today NextBox™ 2.0, a suite of new features that will transform the home entertainment experience, allowing people to access live and recorded TV programs from any room in the home.
"Canadians are increasingly looking for seamless, easy-to-use and flexible ways to fit all their favourite entertainment into their busy schedules—including the latest TV programming, movies, music and more," said John Boynton, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Rogers Communications. "NextBox 2.0 makes next generation television technology a reality by delivering a whole home entertainment experience that gives our customers complete control over where, when and how they view their favourite shows and live programming."
Through a proven infrastructure, Rogers NextBox 2.0 customers in Ontario now have access to:
- Whole Home PVR: Watch your recorded shows from any TV in your home with a NextBox HD Terminal - from a single PVR.
- Live TV on your tablet: A first in Canada, stream over 20 channels of your favourite live programming on your tablet anywhere in your home over your Wi-Fi connection and turn any room in the house into an entertainment zone.
- An enhanced Interactive Program Guide: Richer and more intuitive viewing experience, with a sleek interface, seamless search options and a new on-demand portal.
- More tailored cable and internet packages: Usage-based packaging options that let customers choose the service best suited to their needs.
"Rogers continues to bring technology innovations to the market that dramatically change home entertainment," said Boynton. "From the launch of high speed internet, video-on-demand, on demand online and now live TV on your tablet, we're committed to delivering world-leading internet experiences to our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV