GROTON, Conn., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- General Dynamics Electric Boat has been awarded an $8.3 million contract modification by the U.S. Navy to procure components for Virginia-class nuclear-powered attack submarines. Electric Boat is a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD).
Under the contract modification, Electric Boat will procure material for the construction of Advanced Integrated Low Pressure Electrolyzers used on Virginia-class submarines.
The lead-yard services contract being modified has a potential cumulative value of $881 million through 2014 if all options are exercised and funded.More information about General Dynamics is available on the Internet at www.generaldynamics.com.
www.gdeb.com SOURCE General Dynamics Electric Boat
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV