WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mac-Gray Corporation (NYSE: TUC), the nation's premier provider of laundry facilities management services to multi-unit housing locations, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Michael J. Shea will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences:
- Robert W. Baird & Co. 2012 Business Solutions Conference on Wednesday, February 29 at 1:35 p.m. (ET) in Boston, MA.
- ROTH 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, March 13 at 8:00 a.m. (PT) ( 11:00 a.m. ET) in Laguna Niguel , CA.
To access the live or archived webcasts, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.macgray.com.
About Mac-Gray Corporation
Founded in 1927, Mac-Gray derives its revenue principally through the contracting of debit-card- and coin-operated laundry facilities in multi-unit housing facilities such as apartment buildings, college and university residence halls, condominiums and public housing complexes. Mac-Gray manages approximately 86,000 laundry rooms located in 43 states and the District of Columbia. Mac-Gray also sells and services commercial laundry equipment to retail Laundromats and other customers through its product sales division. To learn more about Mac-Gray, visit the Company's website at www.macgray.com.Contacts: Michael J. Shea Chief Financial Officer Mac-Gray Corporation 781-487-7600 Email: email@example.com Jim BuckleyExecutive Vice President Sharon Merrill617-542-5300Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Mac-Gray Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV