BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Chindex International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHDX), an American health care company providing health care services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics, today announced its participation in the following conferences:
- Cowen and Company's 32nd Annual Health Care Conference, to be held March 5-7, 2012 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place hotel. Management is scheduled to present on the "Health Care Services to Advance" panel at 1:30 p.m. ET on Monday, March 5, 2012 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- ROTH Capital Partner's 24th Annual OC Growth Stock Conference, to be held March 11-14, 2012 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Laguna Niguel, CA. Management is scheduled to present at 11:30 a.m. PT on Monday, March 12, 2012 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For further details, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Chindex International, Inc.
Chindex is an American healthcare company providing healthcare services in China through the operations of United Family Healthcare, a network of private primary care hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. United Family Healthcare currently operates in Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Guangzhou. The Company also provides medical capital equipment and products through Chindex Medical Ltd., a joint venture company with manufacturing and distribution businesses serving both domestic China and export markets. With thirty years of experience, the Company's strategy is to continue its growth as a leading integrated healthcare provider in the Greater China region. Further company information may be found at the Company's website at http://www.chindex.com.Contact: ICR, Inc. Robert Koepp(+86) 10-6583-7516(646) 328-2510
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV