WABASH, Ind., Feb. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Explore Anywhere Holding Corp. (OTC/BB: EAHC), specializing in offering computer monitoring solutions for parents, corporations, and educational facilities, today announced its near term plans that it intends to execute throughout the Spring and Summer of 2012.
Since Keylogger PRO 2012 and Spybuddy® 2012 became available for sale on the Company's website www.ExploreAnywhere.com in November of 2011, the Company has been engaged in the ongoing process of utilizing customer feedback to refine these software products. This process is expected to be indefinitely ongoing, as it is a vital part of the software development and maintenance process, however, the Company believes that it will soon be able to shift its attention towards marketing efforts.
Website Re-Design:The Company is currently formulating plans for a re-design of its website www.ExploreAnywhere.com. Specifically, the Company hopes to create an updated style and most importantly believes that a re-design of product sales materials may better illustrate the capabilities of both products and may convert more online traffic into sales. Bryan Hammond, Founder, President and Chairman of the Board of Explore Anywhere Holding Corp. commented, "I have significant experience in the design of online marketing materials. Using my experience in conjunction with an outside designer, whom we are currently seeking, I believe that I can tailor the website in such a way that may illustrate the potential benefits of our products and may enhance the overall customer experience." Marketing: The Company plans to continue making efforts in search engine optimization. Additionally, the Company believes that if it can obtain sufficient funding (which at this time has not been obtained, and may in fact never be obtained) efforts will be made to market Company products through pay-per-click "PPC" online advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV