- 2012 drill targets will predominately focus on step-out, greenfields exploration and deep drilling which is more cost effective with core drilling
- Increased need for core drilling relative to reverse circulation drilling
- Cost efficiencies of conducting its exploration program with five Company-owned rigs
- Contract core drilling cost were US$55 per foot versus Romarco-owned core rigs cost of US$26 per foot
- Substantial completion of condemnation drilling needed for developing Haile
Romarco Announces 2012 Drill Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.