Mobile Mini, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: MINI) today reported GAAP and non-GAAP financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
Fourth Quarter 2011 Compared to Fourth Quarter 2010
- Total revenues rose 9.7% to $95.9 million from $87.4 million;
- Leasing revenues rose 11.5% to $85.1 million from $76.3 million;
- Lease revenues comprised 88.8% of total revenues compared to 87.3% of total revenues;
- Sales revenues rose 1.5% to $10.2 million from $10.0 million;
- Sales margins were 37.9% compared to 32.9%;
- Non-GAAP EBITDA was $37.2 million, up 6.6% compared to $34.9 million;
- Non-GAAP net income rose 38.2% to $10.8 million from $7.8 million; and
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share increased 33.3% to $0.24 from $0.18.
Other Fourth Quarter 2011 Highlights
- Free cash flow was $16.4 million;
- Net debt was paid down by $12.0 million;
- Yield (total lease revenues per unit on rent) increased 5.7% compared to the fourth quarter of 2010 primarily due to an increase in trucking revenues and a year-over-year average rental rate increase of 2.2%;
- Average utilization rate was 61.0% in the fourth quarter, up from 57.7% in the third quarter of 2011, and 55.5% in the fourth quarter of 2010; and
- Excess availability under our revolver at year-end increased to $454.9 million.
2011 Compared to 2010
- Total revenues increased 10.2% to $364.4 million from $330.8 million;
- Leasing revenues rose 8.1% to $318.9 million and comprised 87.5% of total revenues compared to $295.0 million and 89.2% of total revenues;
- Sales revenues rose 29.2% to $42.8 million with margins of 36.8% compared to $33.2 million with margins of 33.7%;
- Non-GAAP EBITDA rose 4.8% to $136.1 million from $129.9 million;
- Non-GAAP net income increased 45.3% to $33.8 million compared to $23.3 million;
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share increased 43.4% to $0.76 from $0.53;
- Free cash flow was $80.0 million compared to $66.2 million; and
- Net debt was paid down by $75.3 million, after payment of a $1.1 million call premium related to the redemption of $22.3 million of MSG Senior Notes, compared to 2010’s $55.7 million after payment of the $8.9 million call premium relating to a senior note refinancing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV