Ternium SA ADR Stock Upgraded (TX)
- TX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.35, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, TX has a quick ratio of 1.73, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Metals & Mining industry average. The net income increased by 35.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $77.51 million to $104.70 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 97.09% to $444.91 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TERNIUM SA -ADR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -51.18%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.