Among the factors that could cause actual results to differ are the number of recruitment advertisements placed; sales orders received and customer contracts executed during the remaining weeks of the first quarter of 2012; any accounting adjustments that may occur during the quarterly close; fluctuations in the value of the renminbi against the US dollar and other currencies, behavioral and operational changes of customers in meeting their human resource needs as they respond to evolving social, economic and political changes in China as well as stock market volatilities; introduction by competitors of new or enhanced products or services; price competition in the market for the various human resource services that the company provides in China; acceptance of new products and services developed or introduced by the company outside of the human resources industry and fluctuations in general economic conditions.
For additional information on these and other factors that may affect the company’s financial results, please refer to the Risk Factors section of the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. 51job undertakes no obligation to update targets prior to announcing final results for the first quarter of 2012 or as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Now I’ll turn the call over to Rick.
Rick YanThank you, Linda, and welcome to today’s call. I will begin with highlights of the fourth quarter and full-year 2011, followed by Kathleen with a more detailed review of our financial results. Then I would discuss current market conditions and our guidance. Afterwards, we’ll open the call to your questions. Our fourth quarter results capped off a solid year of revenue and profit growth. Total revenues for the quarter were RMB370 million or approximately $59 million, a 23% increase over the year-ago quarter. Our non-GAAP diluted EPS came in at RMB2.14 or $0.68 per ADS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV