TORONTO, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Delrand Resources Limited (the "Company") (TSX - DRN; JSE - DRN) reports that it has filed on SEDAR copies of the subscription agreements relating to the Company's 2009 private placement and the letter agreements relating to the Company's 2009 debt settlement transactions, which private placement and debt settlement transactions were previously announced by the Company via press releases and completed in November 2009. The agreements are being filed in accordance with a request of the Ontario Securities Commission.
Delrand Resources Limited is an African-focused mineral explorer with projects in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Led by a management team with extensive experience in diamond exploration and mine development, the Company works in a systematic and responsible manner to discover, assess and develop resources for the benefit of its shareholders and local stakeholders.
SOURCE Delrand Resources Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV