ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that it will participate in three upcoming investor conferences.
On Tuesday, February 28, 2012, Mihael Polymeropoulos, M.D., Vanda's President and CEO, will participate in a Neurology-focused discussion at RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference in New York City.
On Wednesday, February 29, 2012, Dr. Polymeropoulos will deliver a corporate presentation at Citi's 2012 Global Health Care Conference at 2:00 pm Eastern Time in New York City.
The Citi conference presentation will be available live on Vanda's corporate website, where it will be archived for 30 days. To access this presentation, log on to http://www.vandapharma.com and click on the "Presentations" option in the Investor Relations section. Please connect to the website several minutes prior to the start of the live presentation.On Monday, March 5, 2012, Dr. Polymeropoulos will deliver a corporate presentation at Cowen and Company's 32nd Annual Health Care Conference in Boston. About Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. For more on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit http://www.vandapharma.com.
Company Contact: Cristina MurphySenior Communications ManagerVanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (240) 599-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV