USW Members to Meet with Negotiators for Informational Meeting & Ratification Vote
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The United Steelworkers (USW) today said that the union has reached a tentative agreement with Cooper Tire and Rubber Company (NYSE:CTB) on behalf of the 1,051 members of USW Local 207L who have been locked-out since Nov. 28, 2011, at the company's Findlay, Ohio, tire plant.
The union will be scheduling an informational meeting for members to discuss the tentative agreement with their negotiating committee before a ratification vote on Monday, February 27. The union will not publicly discuss the details of the agreement until the members of Local 207L have had a chance to review it.The USW represents about 850,000 working men and women in the United States and Canada in a wide variety of industries, ranging from glass making to mining, paper, steel, tire and rubber and other manufacturing environments to the public sector, service and health care industries. More information, contact: Tony Montana, USW – 412-562-2592 SOURCE United Steelworkers (USW)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV