Speaking on the call today will be Joe Bob Perkins, Chief Executive Officer; and Matt Meloy, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. Joe Bob and Matt are going to be comparing the fourth quarter and full-year 2011 results to prior period results, as well as providing additional color on our results, business performance and other matters of interest.
Before we begin, I would like to remind you that any statements made during this call that might include the Company’s or the Partnership’s expectations or predictions should be considered forward-looking statements and are covered by Safe Harbor provision of the Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934. Please note that actual results may differ materially from those projected in any forward-looking statements.
For a discussion of factors that could cause the actual results to differ, please refer to our SEC filings including the Partnership’s and the Company’s annual reports on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010 and other quarterly reports on Form 10-Q.
One quick reminder before we get started into the results. With the closing of multiple acquisitions from TRC over the previous years and in accordance to accounting treatment for entities under common control, the results of operations of the Partnership include the historical results of these businesses for all periods reported.With that, I will turn it over to Joe Bob Perkins.Joe Bob PerkinsThanks Joe. Welcome and thanks to everyone for participating in our fourth quarter and full-year 2011 conference call. As is our practice besides Matt and myself, there are several other members of the team who will be available to assist in the Q&A session. That group today’s includes Rene Joyce, Jim Whalen, Jeff McParland, Paul Chung and Bob Sparger. So, I will be getting a lot of support and you are surrounded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV