ATLANTA, Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is offering customers whose flight plans may be affected by winter weather expected across the Midwest today and tomorrow the ability to make one-time changes to their travel schedules without fees. Delta's weather advisory encourages customers to consider departing earlier, postponing or re-routing their travel to avoid inconvenience from possible flight cancellations and delays.
Customers booked on Delta-ticketed flights to, from or through the following cities Feb. 23-24 may immediately rebook for travel with the same origin and destination before or after their original travel dates as long as new flights are ticketed and rescheduled with travel beginning by Feb. 27, 2012.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Chicago (O'Hare and Midway)
- Des Moines, Iowa
- Flint, Mich.
- Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Lansing, Mich.
- Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Madison, Wis.
- Mason City, Iowa
- Milwaukee, Wis.
- Moline, Iowa
- Sioux City, Iowa
- South Bend, Ind.
- Waterloo, Iowa
Flight delays are possible at these airports as a result of winter weather, and Delta may proactively reduce flight schedules to minimize delays.Delta encourages customers to make changes and manage their travel at delta.com. Customers traveling in impacted markets should check their flight status at delta.com before arriving at the airport. Changes to origin or destination may result in a fare increase and any resulting fare difference would be collected at the time of rebooking. Customers whose flights are cancelled may request refunds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV