We then are currently actually in production with something a reality show called Legends House and a great deal of anticipation for that coming to the marketplace. We likewise have initiated a much more developmental situation with the YouTube. We have 9 original YouTube short form series that's out there as well. We are continuing to develop in preparation about 27,000 hours in our digital video library for television broadcast as well. So, we have lots of products with WWE and a great deal of demand in every respect.
And I guess maybe one of the things to lend to that stronger demand would be how we have done social media, which quite frankly we are one of the few commercial brands that have really just been burning up social media on a global basis. We had more than 1 billion views in 2011 on YouTube alone, some 50 million Facebook friends, 80 million Twitter followers. So, the brand itself is extremely strong and very hungry for more WWE contents. We really feel strongly about that and where we are from a strategic standpoint.
Other initiatives that I think sort of tell where we are now and always have would be live event attendance, which despite the economy is up 7% in the quarter. To me, that's always been the barometer of where we are and where we are going when you break it down to just the basics.
So, with that in mind, I am further developing our brand presence that I mentioned over all aspects of distribution. I think that the business looks very strong, going forward. As internationally, we mentioned any number of times and we, since the last call, we've done a number of things. We've had television events in Mexico, tremendously successful. Just the last week we were in Qatar, which was enormously successful. We have finally broken through on some of the brick, concretes (indiscernible) now in Brazil and Russia.Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV