- Fourth quarter total revenue, excluding real estate, up 10% to $135.9 million
- Fourth quarter revenue from owned hotels up 9% to $107.6 million
- Same store revenue per available room ("RevPAR") for the quarter up 11% in US dollars, up 15% in local currency
- Adjusted EBITDA before real estate for the fourth quarter up 31% to $21.2 million
- Fourth quarter adjusted net loss from continuing operations $9.1 million ( $0.09 per common share) compared to a loss of $15.3 million ( $0.16 per common share) in the fourth quarter of 2010
- Sold excess development rights in New York, recording a gain of $16.0 million, and repaid associated debt of $4.5 million
- Completed the sale of Keswick Hall, Virginia, in January 2012 for $22.0 million and repaid associated debt of $10.0 million
Orient-Express Hotels Reports Fourth Quarter 2011 Results Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.