The SPDR® Morgan Stanley Technology ETF (NYSE: MTK) today announced that the fund received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Juniper Networks, Inc.
The total amount payable to the Fund is listed below. When the Fund calculates its net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Friday, February 24, 2012, it is estimated that the Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of February 22, 2012.
|Fund||Settlement Payment||Shares Outstanding asof February 22, 2012||Per Share Amount|
|SPDR® MorganStanley TechnologyETF (NYSE: MTK)||$108,328||2,700,108||$0.0401|
State Street manages $274 billion* in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of December 31, 2011) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV