- Non-performing assets increased to $52.4 million at December 31, 2011, from $51.3 million on a linked-quarter basis at September 30, 2011, both above the $38.1 million level reported at December 31, 2010.
- Annualized net charge-offs to average loans increased to 3.34% for the fourth quarter of 2011 from 1.99% for the third quarter of 2011; annualized net charge-offs were 2.84% in the year-earlier fourth quarter.
- Total assets were $789.0 million at December 31, 2011, compared with $827.4 million at December 31, 2010, as the Company has continued to manage asset size consistent with its overall capital management strategy.
Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter And 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.