Updated from 4:49 p.m. ET to include latest share prices, additional information on AIG and OmniVision Technologies.
San Francisco-based Salesforce.com also gave its guidance for the current fiscal year, forecasting non-GAAP earnings of $1.58 to $1.62 a share on revenue ranging from $2.92 billion to $2.95 billion. The current average estimate of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters is for a profit of $1.62 a share on revenue of $2.91 billion.
For the three months ended Jan. 31, the company reported non-GAAP earnings of $61.6 million, or 43 cents a share, on revenue of $632 million, easily besting the consensus view for a profit of 40 cents a share on revenue of $624 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV