DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- In advance of being shown nationally during the Daytona 500 on Feb. 26, Ford will offer a sneak peek of the "Mustang Inner TV" ad tomorrow at 11 a.m. EST via a Google Hangout and later on YouTube and the Mustang Facebook page
- The 2013 Ford Mustang ad shows how customers unleash their "inner Mustang" by depicting changing Mustang styles to suit the tastes of a wide range of consumers
- The new ad builds on the success of the Mustang Customizer ( http://ford.com/mustang/customizer), which has generated more than 4 million digital Mustangs built since launching in the fall
In advance of being shown nationally during the Daytona 500 on Feb. 26, Ford will offer a sneak peek of the "Mustang Inner TV" ad tomorrow at 11 a.m. EST via a Google Hangout and later via YouTube and on the Mustang Facebook page.
Ford's Google Hangout can be watched at the company's Google Plus page:
Conventional advertising is usually about the product and not the customer. Companies seek opportunities to sell their item, touting its benefits, performance and how it will improve lives.
"We know that Mustang owners are incredibly passionate about their car," said Matt VanDyke, director of U.S. Marketing Communications. "Rather than just show features and benefits, our new ad demonstrates how people see the product as an extension of who they are. We believe that everyone has an inner Mustang just waiting to be unleashed.""This ad was created to work in tandem with the success of our Mustang Customizer and downloadable app, which allows anyone to create their very own Mustang, selecting colors, accessories and decals to complement the amazing design," said Lee Jelenic, Ford Car Marketing Communications manager. "Mustang owners are unique, independent, and like their cars to reflect their personalities. The Customizer site and this spot pay homage to that." Since the fall, the website and application have been incredibly popular, generating more than 4 million digital Mustangs built and a 62 percent increase in the size of the Mustang Facebook community, from 1.6 million to 2.6 million fans. The app has been downloaded more than 200,000 times. Twenty-five percent of Mustang digital customizations occurred via the mobile application.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV