AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced it will report audited consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2011 after the U.S. financial markets close on March 5, 2012. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and webcast with slides at 4:30 p.m. ET during which management will discuss the company’s financial results, commercial progress and development programs.
To access the conference call via telephone, please dial (877) 412-6083 from the United States or (702) 495-1202 for international access. A telephone replay will be available from approximately 8:30 p.m. ET on March 5, 2012 through midnight March 9, 2012. To access a replay of the conference call, dial (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 for international access. The pass code for the live call and the replay is 56349072.
The call will be webcast with slides and accessible through the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. The webcast replay will be available from approximately 8:30 p.m. ET on March 5, 2012 through midnight April 5, 2012.
About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. AMAG manufactures and sells Feraheme® (ferumoxytol) Injection for intravenous use. For additional company or product information, please visit www.amagpharma.com or http://feraheme.com. Feraheme is a registered trademark of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV