(2) To reflect $0.9 million and $3.3 million of amortization expense for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2011, respectively, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of the Enson Assets Limited and Zilog acquisitions.(3) To reflect the tax effect of the adjustments.
Universal Electronics Reports Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.