Excluding the corporate tax rate chain you see in Japan that resulted in that $0.05 share in non-anticipated tax charges at least from an operational basis, we exceeded the upper end of guidance for both revenue and earnings and that even despite the fact that the average currency rate for the Euro and the British pound fell below the low end of what we’d assumed when we built our Q4 2012 outlook back in early November.
The strong Q4 finish translated to a 17% organic annual revenue growth, supplemented by the contribution from Apache, which drove us up to a 22% combined revenue growth for Q4 and 21% for the full year or that’s actually 17% constant currency. We also reported doubled-digit revenue growth within our three major geographic regions for both the fourth quarter and the full year. and in both the major categories of revenue, license and maintenance.
The top line performance in turn, not surprisingly, yielded strong margins, record cash flow and earnings for the quarter and the year. It’s also worth noting we delivered above the high end of the full year revenue and EPS guidance that we committed to in this very same call a year ago.
In the fourth quarter of 2011 ANSYS heightened their dedication to partnering with our customers to achieve their vision. Basically we are doing, helping this by delivering ANSYS 14. So our latest release provided, really its vast array of new advanced features. I mean, those of you who know me, I could go on for a couple of hours here going on, but they are all posted on the website.We will be covering some of those of course next week in New York but the net result is, it gave customer the ability and confidence to accelerate and innovate their product programs by delivering again what is the highest fidelity, productivity and performance in simulation available today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV