Pan American Silver
Pan American Silver (PAAS) is engaged in the operation and development of, and exploration for, silver producing properties and assets. This stock is trading up 3.3% at $26.01 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.9 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 89% From a technical perspective, PAAS is starting to trigger a breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $25.42 on solid volume. Market players should watch for PAAS to close over $25.42 and $26.11 with high-volume to signal that it wants trend much higher. If we get that action today or soon, target a run back towards its 200-day moving average of $28.10 or higher in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV